Whether you come for a consultation or to be hospitalized…
They are compulsory for French citizens and foreigners.
In all cases, you must go to:
- The Admitting Office: from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- The Emergency Admission Office: on the other days and at night
With the following documents:
- An identification card
- Your address
- Your insurance card or your Vitale card and your mutual
In all cases you must pay for the external procedures or stays that is billed to you
- Either in full if you have no insurance
- Or partially if you have a mutual or a private insurance.
If you encounter difficulties, do not hesitate to ask for help at the Social Service for:
- The payment or the institution taking charge of your stay
- Solving your personal difficulties in connection with your hospitalization
- Organizing your discharge or your transfer to another establishment.
Health is priceless but it has a cost
It is composed of the hospitalization (stay and medical procedures) and the flat fee per day.
The daily price* is
- Surgery / Gynecology 1 373,70 €
- Maternity 1 111,40 €
- Medicine/Pediatrics / U.S.S.H./C.C./Neonatology 1 111,40 €
- Day Hospital 1 237,30 €
- Psychiatry 1 237,30 €
- Use of SMUR (½ hour) 453,70 €
The flat fee per day* is
- Surgery 18,00 €
- Maternity/Gynecology 18,00 €
- Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Day Hospital 18,00 €
- Psychiatry 13,50 €
*Rates applicable from 01/07/2011 (subject to change depending on tariff orders)