Information about the vaccination center of the Louis Constant Fleming Medical Center:
- Vaccinations take place from 8:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, by appointment only.
- The only conditions are that you must be at least 18 years old and live in the French part of Saint-Martin. You may be asked to provide proof of residence.
- The vaccine used is PFIZER - BIONTECH
- On site, nurses and a doctor will fill out a health questionnaire with you and answer your questions
- You will be given a vaccination certificate with a QR code, which will identify you as vaccinated on the TousAntiCovid application and can be used as a vaccination pass.