Information about the vaccination center of the Louis Constant Fleming Medical Center:
- Vaccinations are held on:
- Wednesday, from 8:30am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 4:30pm;
- Thursday, from 2:00pm to 5:00pm;
- Friday, from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
- The only conditions are that you must be at least 18 years old and live in the French part of Saint-Martin. You may be asked to provide proof of residence.
- The vaccine used is PFIZER - BIONTECH, the vaccine NOVAVAX is available on Fridays
- On site, nurses and a doctor will fill out a health questionnaire with you and answer your questions
- You will be given a vaccination certificate with a QR code, which will identify you as vaccinated on the TousAntiCovid application and can be used as a vaccination pass.
The hospital's vaccination center offers:
- Vaccination against yellow fever, by appointment only, every day it is open. Please note that there is a charge for this vaccination (100 €).
- Vaccination against COVID, Pfizer and Novavax, free of charge and by appointment only:
- Pfizer, every working day except children under 12 years for whom vaccinations are offered on Wednesdays only and only with Pfizer from the age of 5 years;
- Novavax on Fridays.
- Other vaccinations (hepatitis, tetanus, polio, measles...) are performed on all days of opening, free of charge, from the age of 6, with or without appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Call 05.90.52.25.65 or 05.90.52.25.68
- https://www.sante.fr for COVID vaccination